- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
United Way Team
All team members can be reached at 701-237-5050 or via email at the addresses listed below.
For questions on events, volunteer opportunities or general requests, please reach out to our team at email@example.com
For information or questions about your gift or financial questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leads: Board of Trustees, investment strategy, organizational vision, Tocqueville Society
Leads: Finance, administration and vendor contracts
Direct Phone: 701-532-4601
Leads: Community Impact Strategy & Agenda, Community Partner Relationships, Funding & Investment Requests
Direct Phone: 701-532-4604
Leads: External and internal communications, brand strategy, communications and marketing, brand management, marketing strategy
Direct Phone: 701-532-4606
Leads: 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program, Women United Leadership Team, Community Volunteer Engagement
Direct Phone: 701-532-4603
Leads: Annual campaign, Campaign volunteers, Corporate relationships
Direct Phone: 701-532-4605
Leads: Executive support, Board of Trustees liaison, human resources and Imagination Library
Direct Phone: 701-532-4600
Leads: Public Relations, Media Requests, Marketing & Communication, Content, Event Planning
Direct Phone: 701-532-4610
Leads: Annual Campaign, campagin volunteers, and corporate relationships
Direct Phone: 701-532-4613
Leads: Annual Campaign, campaign volunteers, and sponsorship opportunities
Direct Phone: 701-532-4612
Leads: Community Investment Review Panel (CIRP) Investment Process, Data Collection Efforts, Review and Analysis for External Investment Strategy, Community Sponsorship Requests
Direct Phone: 701-532-4608
Leads: UNITED for Workforce Development Pathways Initiative, Community Partner Relationships, Funding & Investment Requests
Direct Phone: 701-532-4609
Leads: Day of Caring, Gobble It Up $5 Lunch, School Supply Drive, Women UNITED Events
Direct Phone: 701-532-4615
Leads: Emerging Leaders and poverty simulations
Direct Phone: 701-532-4614
Leads: Graphic design, website, social media, photography and event planning.
Direct Phone: 701-532-4611
Leads: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, online giving, ePledge, tax receipts
Direct Phone: 701-532-4602